Monday 25 November 2013

La Roche-Posay Round Up

Better late than never...

La Roche-Posay is the French pharmacy brand to end all French pharmacy brands. Here's a summary of what I've tried and loved from them.



Ceralip: A thick white lip balm, not the best for applying in public, but makes dry, chapped lips a thing of the past. Comes in a hygienic squeezy tube for easy application. Despite the thickness it is currently resident in my handbag for really cold days.

Cicaplast Baume B5: A product my Mum swears by, and one of my most popular review posts. Helps with dry skin everywhere, I'm gunning for the hand cream when my current one runs out. 

Effaclar Duo: The cult product. Will get rid of a breakout within days and stops new ones occurring. Hands down the best thing I've ever put on my face. I'm on my third tube.

Effaclar Mat: The second best thing I've ever put on my face. This moisturiser keeps me shine free and foundation applies like a dream. The only problem? It does run out rather quickly.

Physiological Cleansing Gel: The newest addition to my line up. While it does need two make-up removal attempts it leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. The pump is lockable too so it's great for travel.

Serozinc: Near on impossible to get your hands on in the U.K, this little spray can of goodness helps refresh your face while preventing breakouts. And it helps with other skin irritations as well. You can get it here (as recommended by Anna)

I've never had a problem with any La Roche Posay product I've used. They're all paraben free and I really credit them with saving my skin. I'm considering a trip to France at some point in the near future just to stock up.

You can buy La Roche-Posay at Boots or Escentual.com

No comments :

Post a Comment