Wednesday 27 November 2013

Review: Sleek Vintage Romance Palette

This is a palette I've been after for a while, ever since I first saw the sneak peek blog posts. I knew I needed it. I eventually caved last week and bought it. I regret nothing.




 

Yes, that is my phone case you can see.


The colours are pigmented and seem to last a fair well with a primer underneath. The packing is plain but functional. This is my first thing from Sleek and it certainly won't be the last. I really want one of their face contour kits at some point. I just need to find the perfect brush too... And their blushes come really highly rated.

While I still love my Urban Decay Naked palette, and I still want the Naked 3 (hint) this is great for creating bolder smokey eyes with colour. I've not tried the pinks yet, but they don't seem to have too much red in. I'll try and do some FOTD using this soon.

The Sleek Vintage Romance Palette is £7.99 from Superdrug.


No comments :

Post a Comment