Tuesday 29 April 2014

Guess who's back?

So...it's been a while eh?

This year I had complete intentions of blogging on the regular, but being a third year university student got in the way. I realised it was probably sensible for me to focus on my degree rather than scrambling around for blog post ideas. But now I am almost 24 hours away from handing in my last piece of work and leaving my student days behind me. So not prepared for this.



In the weeks that follow I'm going to be experimenting, trying to find a schedule that works for me and you! Around 80% of my posts will still be beauty related but I might do the odd lifestyle, food, fashion, random post every now and then.

Another thing to look out for is the odd YouTube video (say what?!) but sometimes it's easier to speak rather than write. Especially if you've got a lot to say.

So hello, again. Thanks for waiting for me to come back. Appreciated.

No comments :

Post a Comment