Tuesday 6 May 2014

Feel Unique Wishlist

Feel Unique sent me an email a few weeks back telling me it was almost time to make my birthday wishlist. Rather than making it on the site, I thought I'd do a post on it. This year I'm going to be 21 so it's a fairly large one.


First up, two perfumes. Disclaimer: I can't describe scents. I've got a sample of the Dior one and love how smokey and deep it smells, it's definitely a grown up perfume. Although, for everyday wear I'd probably get the Eau De Toilette. The Kenzo one I've never smelt but I think the bottle is so cute and it sounds like it would smell nice. Perhaps one I'll have to track down for a whiff. 


Next, Urban Decay Naked Basics palette (has the price of this gone up, I'm sure it used to be only £20?). This has been on my horizon for a long time but something else has always come before it. I've got more into wearing matte eyeshadows recently and Urban Decay ones are always amazing quality. 
YSL Glossy Stains are another thing I've not yet taken the plunge to buy but I've come close. 105 Corail Hold Up from their rebel nudes collection looks like it would be right up my street.



So just in case anyone wanted to send me a present, there's the Feel Unique list. 

What would be on your wishlist?

All photos from FeelUnique.com 

No comments :

Post a Comment