Wednesday 27 August 2014

Current Favourites


A new video appeared on my channel this week. It's the first one in my new place so it was an interesting experience trying to find somewhere with suitable lighting. 
I've never done favourites posts before because my favourites never really change. I don't own or buy as much make-up as some (although my boyfriend and family might disagree) so I have a limited selection available. What I might do is do one of these once a season? Although there still might not be that much change.


Eucerin 3 in 1 Micellar Water* bit.ly/1l5tB8N
La Roche-Posay Physiological Cleansing Gel bit.ly/1AKsQpw
Nars Sheer Glow (Mont Blanc) bit.ly/1mDWoNc
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer (Vanilla) bit.ly/1q9zVeJ
Bobbi Brown Old Hollywood palette - Limited Edition
BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick (Never Say Never) bit.ly/1qbFGJN

I'm slowly getting back into this blogging thing. A schedule should start to form from next week.

Thanks for sticking with me.

Links are not affiliate. 

No comments :

Post a Comment