Monday 1 September 2014

The New Schedule

The start of a new month is always a good time to start something new. This September, for the first time since I was 4, I'm not starting a new year of education. And that feels a bit odd. 

What I am doing though is throwing myself into this blog and a Distance Learning course I'm doing (because I can't not be learning something, even if it isn't at school). So here's the schedule you can look forward to for the next couple of months.

Mondays: ".... of the day"
What you can expect: Complete make-up looks, what I'm wearing, what I'm painting my nails with, 5 Ways With posts. 

Tuesdays: Reviews
What you can expect: Self-explanatory really. Reviews of new and old products.

Wednesday: Miscellaneous 
What you can expect: The unexpected, things that don't fit anywhere else go here.

Thursdays: YouTube
What you can expect: A new video on my YouTube channel. Subscribe so you don't miss out.

Fridays: Interior Design
What you can expect: Not something normally seen on a beauty blog but I'm loving improving our flat so here'll be little tips and tricks on how to make a rented flat feel like home.

There won't necessarily be one post in each category, neither will there always be five posts a week.

It would be cool if each day could have it's own snappy name, do you have any ideas? Let me know.

Hope you enjoy the schedule!

No comments :

Post a Comment