Thursday 4 September 2014

The British Tag: Scotland V England

Today's video had a special guest in the form of my boyfriend Karl. I've seen a lot of British tag answers go around and a lot of them have struck me as very London-centric. So I thought it would be good to get the opinion of someone who is from about as far away from London as you can get.

The top of the UK (basically)



Things to ignore in this video: how demented I look in the thumbnail, the fact Karl isn't in focus, any mumbling.

Here are the questions if you want to have a go yourselves:

How many cups of tea do you have in a day?
Favourite part of a roast?
Favourite dunking biscuit?
Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Favourite word?
Favourite Cockney Rhyming Slang?
Favourite Sweet?
What would your pub be called?
Number One British person?
Favourite shop?
What British song pops into your head?
Marmite?

Hopefully you enjoy the video, let me know if you want Karl and I to film anything else together.

No comments :

Post a Comment