Thursday 11 July 2013

Review: Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean

When my Good Things Cleanser ran out I was on the hunt for a new one, I’m not sure where I stumbled across the Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean but I thought I’d give it a shot. This is more of a milk cleanser which is apparently better for oily skin like mine. It’s marketed for declogging pores and is a deep purifying cleanser.





Ingredients

First of all, I’m totally on the fence about the smell. It’s definitely got one but I can’t pick peaches out of it like some can. On really sensitive skin I think it would be too harsh. I’m not sure if this broke me out or if it was deeply purifying my skin. It’s also not the best at removing make-up. When I wiped round with my toner-soaked cotton pad it came back yellow. Never a good sign. The packing does say don’t put it in your eyes but I tried to remove eye make-up with this and regretted it immediately. It really stung and was quite uncomfortable for a few minutes.

On a more positive note it’s good for mornings and works well as a pre-cleanser or if you pre-cleanse before using. I also like the fact it has a pump, but I think that it might be hard to get the dregs out. I’m not sure I’ll repurchase but I will finish the bottle.

Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean is available for £8.00 from Boots.

No comments :

Post a Comment