Monday 8 July 2013

What's in my hand luggage?



This week I’m off to the Shetland Islands to visit my boyfriend. I’m flying with hand luggage only so thought I would do a quick post showing what I’m taking. I’ve come to realise that compacting your make-up and skin care life down into 100ml and the correct size of plastic bag is near on impossible. I’ve had to leave out some basics that I’ll beg, borrow or steal once I get there (deodorant and anything needed in the shower). 


I’ve also changed some bits around since then I took the photos as well. I’m far too indecisive for light packing.

Liquids and gels

 In bottle with pump - Soap and Glory Peaches and Cream Cleasners
Origins Peace of Mind
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream Sample
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Boots Stacking Travel Pots (this is amazing!) top to bottom:
 - Boots Botantics Balm
 - Avene Cream-Gel
 - La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
 - La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat
 - Mix of Vichy BB Cream and Rimmel Stay Matte
La Roche-Posay Ceralip Lip Balm
Escentual Sample (swapped out for two more lipsticks and a perfume)


Bobbi Brown Cream Blusher in Fresh Melon
Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer
Benefit They're Real Mini
L'Oreal Glam Shine Splash
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze
 
Powers:
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink
Rimmel Blush in Santa Rose
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Bourjois Délice de Soleil Bronzer
MAC Prep and Prime Finishing Powder
& Other Stories Eye Shadow in Shetland Brown (I had to really)


Brushes:
Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Brush
Ruby and Millie Angled Brush
MAC 272
Urban Decay Shadow Brush,Crease Brush and 24/7 Blending Brush
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Benefit Lip Pencil in Siren
17 Lip Pencil in a Nude Colour I forget the name of and it's packed, sorry!
Rimmel Waterproof Eye Kohl in Bronze
Added in some powder brushes as well!
All Packed!
So there it all is. I'm only going for a week but I can justify it all. I'm experimenting with lip pencils as opposed to lipstick as they don't take up much space. Although a nude lipstick and pink Revlon Balm Stain may have snuck in since.

I'm scheduling posts/tweets but I won't be able to reply to anything until I return on the 14th.

No comments :

Post a Comment