Wednesday 15 April 2015

Wishlist Wednesday: ASOS

I love trawling through ASOS, it's up there as one of my favourite pastimes. You can pick up fairly inexpensive clothes when the season changes. Coupled with the fact that I want to change most of my current wardrobe. Here's some things I'm lusting after right now.


ASOS Petite Denim Shirt in Retro Wash - £22.00


I don't have that many shirts and I love the idea of a denim shirt just to throw on. You could wear this buttoned up tucked into a skirt or unbuttoned over a tank top and leggings.

ASOS FATED Leather Sandals - £16.00


My current sandals are a state and have definitely seen better days. These are understated and the tan colour would go with everything.

ASOS Petite Cropped Boyfriend T-Shirt -£10.00


I have an ASOS crop from last summer and I love it. It fits perfectly and it is not too short. I'm hoping this top is headed for a restock soon.

ASOS Oversized 70s Sunglasses - £10.00


I think my Mum has some very similar to this, maybe I could steal them. I love my RayBans a lot, but sometimes I want to wear some sunglasses that are completely different. And that won't cause financial heartbreak if lost.



 Gingerbread and candy canes are summery right? OK, OK, it might be a bit early for Christmas themed things but this is such a bargain I'm not sure I'll be able to resist.

What's new in your summer wardrobe? 

No comments :

Post a Comment