Wednesday 10 April 2013

La Roche-Posay Sun Care

As will become clear in the next few posts I have an unhealthy obsession with La Roche-Posay skin care products. French skin care is known to be of a high quality and when traveling in previous years I know my Mum has picked up French sun cream too.


That’s why the news that later this month La Roche-Posay are bringing French sun care to the UK is a good thing in my books. There will be the Anthelios XL Invisible Nutritive Oil with no smell, no colour and good for you to boot, it’s also going to be paraben free and hypoallergenic. And the Anthelios XL Dry Touch Gel Cream, equally good for sensitive skins, dries fast and with anti-shine! I love you La Roche-Posay. Best of all, both are factor 50 so plenty of protection from harmful rays.

If you’re off to the sunshine then these will definitely be worth checking out. Available from larger Boots stores and some independent pharmacies from £16.50.  




No comments :

Post a Comment