Tuesday 2 April 2013

Beauty things I suck at

Although I wish I could do everything perfectly I cannot so here is a little list of beauty things I am not so good at.



  1. Not wearing make-up. I wear a full face of make-up everyday, even if I'm just wearing a hoodie and trackies. Why? I don't know. I need to learn to have a day off every now and then.
  2. Face masks. Putting it on, waiting around for 10 minutes, washing it off. Just takes too long. Maybe if I found one that wasn't messy and worked I would.
  3. Washing eye make-up brushes. I remember to wash foundation and powder brushes around once a week but never find time to do a full set wash. 
  4. Winged eyeliner. Everyone's said this pretty much. Sometimes it works. Mostly it doesn't.
  5.  Place appropriate make-up. Red lipstick to go to Tescos. Yeah alright then. And I wonder why people look at me funny.
  6. Hair care. I've never used a hair mask. Is this a bad thing?
That's about all I can thing of just now maybe there'll be another list soon. I've done a few online orders and got some Boots tokens so once I've got my hands on that there'll be a haul. In the meantime, let's pretend it's Spring with mint green and pale pink.

No comments :

Post a Comment