Friday 29 March 2013

What's in my travel make-up bag?

So I’ve come home for the Easter Holidays and thought I would share what I decided to bring back home with me. It could probably be described in two words: too much.


I need all of this honest...

 Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation - Warm Ivory, Good Things Stay Clear Cleanser, Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz, MAC Prep + Primer Fortified Skin Enhancer - Adjust, Good Things Bright Eyes Eye Cream
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Romantic, Lush Bubblegum Lib Scrub, Rimmel Apocalips - Stellar
Urban Decay Naked Palette, Maybelline 24 Colour Tattoo - Tough as Taupe (Canadian colour name), Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner - Violet Ink, Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner pen - Black, Benefit BadGal Waterproof Eyeliner - Black, Maybelline The Rocket Mascara - Black
Revlon Photoready Blush - Pinched, Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick - Pink, Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer - 51 Light Radiance, MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder, Benefit Blush - Georgia, Bourjois Délice de Soleil Bronzer - Fair/Medium Skin
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, Urban Decay 24/7 Blending Brush, Urban Decay Shadow Brush, Urban Decay Crease Brush, Urban Decay Blush Brush, Ruby & Millie Eye Angled Brush, Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush, Boots Retractable Lip Brush.

Phew!
So it looks like it didn’t fit in the bag (from Boots last summer) but the Naked Palette and MAC products travelled outside the actual make-up bag protected by clothes and their boxes. There’s also no moisturiser/eye make-up remover because I need to buy more. Traveling home is easier than going abroad or to a hotel because I have a lot of bigger items here still (shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc.). But I still wanted to be able to create a variety of looks with what I could bring. And everyone needs three blush and colours and two lipsticks for a week home.

I plan on spending most of the week chilling with my family and friends and working on my essays. And maybe heading into Boots….

No comments :

Post a Comment