Saturday 26 July 2014

I'm moving!

First of all, apologies for having an unannounced week off. I had a minor foot op which knocked me for six, more so than I was expecting. Oh, and I'm moving house.

I've never actually properly moved before, my parents moved when I was six months old and we've been here ever since. I lived away whilst at university, but that's not really same. Now I am packing up everything and spending too long looking at the IKEA website. I'm not the tidiest of people, but my life looks like this:


and it's stressing me out.
But slowly bits and pieces are getting sorted, we've ordered all our big pieces of furniture and I'm set to pick up the keys on Friday. I have sorted out internet, but I don't know when it will start working, hopefully soon! But there might be some gaps in between here and now with no posts and videos. Don't fear though, I haven't left you, I'll just be drowning under a mass of packaging. 

Are there any posts or videos you'd like to see about moving out? I'm moving in with my boyfriend (who's contribution to all this is arranging house insurance and providing the funds) so it's not quite alone, but it is out of the parental nest. 

I'm coming up with a tips post but what else do people want to know? Let me know below or on Twitter


No comments :

Post a Comment