Monday 27 May 2013

Review: Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge

Since I went for a quick trip to get my make-up done at Bobbi Brown I've been lusting over this colour. I love myself a peachy blush and Fresh Melon fits the bill perfectly. While it looks scary in the pan it comes out much paler and allows you to build it up to the colour you want. I found I got the most colour pay-off using my Real Techniques Expert Face brush. I really want to get the stippling brush for cream blush purposes.






The packaging is the thing of beauty, a useful mirror for on the go touch ups and small enough to put into your handbag I'd say this was the perfect thing for on the go. Except the lasting power is so incredible you won't need to be touching this up. I took the picture below four hours ago and my cheeks still look the same. Cream blushes work all year round, especially if like me you have drier cheeks, and I know that I'll be getting almost daily use out of this product. It does work quite well as a lip colour but does highlight any dry and flaky bits. I think it is also a touch too pale for me to wear on my lips but I think any of the darker shades would work.


I think the Pot Rouges are fantastic products and I'd recommend them for everyone. Being Bobbi Brown products there is a shade to suit all skin tones and I think Fresh Melon could encompass many different tones.  

The Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge are £18 and available online and at Bobbi Brown counters. 


No comments :

Post a Comment