Tuesday 21 May 2013

Review: Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner

I’ve heard a lot of good things about these so decided to hop on the bandwagon and buy myself one. I went for 012 Bronze because; despite my love of neutral eye shadows, I don’t have one in that colour.



It blends well and I prefer that look than a harsh line which is why you can’t see it as strongly on my eyes as you can on my arm. The staying power is good; I find it lasts all day on me without smudging. If I use it under my eye, though I can find it looks a little too red unless I layer it with a darker shadow. It works best as an everyday look for me, mixed with my beloved Naked palette of course. 

I now really want to try the black and maybe some of the other colours and as summer (hopefully) approaches and a pop of colour on the lower rim fits in perfectly. The Taupe colour comes highly recommended for making your eyes look bigger and more awake. The formula is quite creamy so doesn’t drag on the skin upon application but is waxy enough that it won’t be all over your face by lunchtime. They’re also apparently waterproof but I haven’t tested this out yet. Not too much scrubbing is needed to get it to come off though.

The Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner (to give it its full name) is £3.99 in Boots. Bargain if you ask me.

I’ve started using a website called Pixlr to group my photos together. Is this better than having too many in one line and having to scroll through them? I probably won’t use it for every blog post but for the more photo heavy ones or when I feel like messing around, I might utilise it.

No comments :

Post a Comment