Tuesday 7 May 2013

Review: Nivea Anti-Stress Protect Deodorant

I’m fairly sure people have written weirder reviews but one on deodorant has to be up there. Luckily, it was a review from The Sunday Girl which encouraged me to buy this product so at least I’m not alone.


I used to use Dove’s Invisible Dry Deodorant (I am having massive issues spelling that right, thank God for spell check) but I found that I was having to reapply it loads every day and just felt really smelly. My clothes also stank after one wear and when you’re a student and it’s 3 quid (in change) for a wash and dry you want as least two wears out of things. That might be really gross. Please don’t judge me, I just never have the right change. 


Anyway, I saw The Sunday Girl’s reviews on the Nivea Anti-Stress Deodorant and thought “Might be worth a shot” and so shoved it on my Dad’s Sainsbury’s list when I was at home. First of all, it just smells really nice. The scent doesn’t linger, so you’d still need perfume. (Side Note: CK One Deodorant exists. I find this odd) It takes a little while to dry but that doesn’t bother me. Best of all I no longer feel like I smell and that no one will want to sit next to me on the bus. It has improved myself confidence a bit and I am known for getting really stressed and now I have one less thing to worry about.

We’re having a lovely spell of hot weather and it’s coping well with that and I’m getting more wear out of my wardrobe. But I’d still appreciate donations to the ‘EllieMae Washing Fund’ or the university to put change machines in. 

I promise I’ll review an eyeliner next.

Nivea Stress Protect is £1.05 in Boots but can probably be bought in any supermarket/chemists.

No comments :

Post a Comment